When my kids hear the word snow or see snow…they are thinking two things: SLEDDING and SNOWMEN!
Playing in the snow is an activity that all four of my kids enjoy!
Make sure to grab your sleds, bundle up, and enjoy the weather!
Check out this list of places to go sledding in Indianapolis:
- Fort Harrison State Park (parking fees of $7) -6000 N. Post Road Indianapolis, IN 46216
- Koteewi Run -11800 Koteewi Drive Noblesville, Indiana 46060
- West Park– 2700 W. 116th Street Carmel, IN 46032
- Glenn’s Valley Nature Park– 8015 Bluff Road Indianapolis, IN 46217
- Brookside Park- 3500 Brookside Pkwy S. Drive Indianapolis, IN 46201
- Southeastway Park– 5624 South Carroll Road Indianapolis, IN 46259
- Forest Park– 701 Cicero Road Noblesville, IN 46060
- Flat Fork Creek Park– 16141 E. 101st Street Fishers, IN 46040
- Freedom Park – 515 Valley Oaks Drive Greenwood, IN 46143
- Simon Moon Park -2710 E. 171st Westfield, IN 46074
- Hummel Park– 1500 S. Center Street Plainfield, IN 46168
- Ellenberger Park -5301 East St. Clair Indianapolis, IN 46202
If you do not own a sled, you can get creative! My kids have used:
- Lid to a tote/storage bin.
- Small air mattress.
- Pool float or inner tube.
What do your kids enjoy most about playing in the snow?